- Jul 09, 2018 -
Vase flower arrangement skills, inserting distinctive effects
People who like to take the flowers home will definitely come up with the idea of using flowers as a decoration, but it is not just a casual arrangement. The vase flower arrangement technique is very particular.
1. Group bundling method: Some wild grass flowers are beautiful and colorful, but the flowers are very small. One or two flowers do not reflect beauty, and good effects often need to be concentrated before they can be revealed. Therefore, the flower can be held in a group when the flower is inserted, tied with a rope or a wire, and then inserted.
2. Flower socket piece method: The size of the flower socket is limited. Sometimes, in order to make a large flower arrangement, it is not enough to rely on a flower socket alone. In order to arrange more flowers, you can put a few flowers together and nail them together with several small branches.
3. Flower insertion and deduction method: When using woody flower flower arrangement, it will inevitably encounter heavy flower branches and light sockets, causing lodging. At this point, you can flip a flower socket on one side of the flower socket to increase gravity.
4. Wire wrap entanglement method: In order to support certain flower branches and overcome the defects of flower form, the flower can be spirally shaped. Use a wire with a hardness sufficient to bend the branches to wrap around the entangled branches and bend them according to your own idea. However, the wire should not be too thick and can not affect the ornamental effect of the flower arrangement. If necessary, apply a layer of green tissue to the wire or apply a green paint. In this way, the curvature of the flower branches can be changed freely and whatever they want. This method is used to treat soft flower branches.
5. Wire threading method: The center of the flower stalk of some flowers is empty, such as calendula, celery flower and gerbera flower, etc., you can choose a moderately thin wire, inserted from the incision, or from the flower Central insertion. This method does not affect the appearance of the flower branches, but also makes the flower branches bend freely, but non-hollow flower branches, such as carnation, chrysanthemum, etc., cannot be used. In the process of wire threading, if it is difficult to pass through the upper part of the flower branch and the near flower, it should be based on the details, or just enough, not completely penetrating the flower branch, or the department through the heart and the department around the entanglement.
6. Wedge design: For rough woody flowers, in order to achieve the natural beauty of bending, and without the traces of artificial, you can use triangular wedges to insert into the branch cuts to be shaped. Wedge wood requires the same plant material. The thickness should be basically the same. The flower school made in this way is soft and pleasing, and it is generally very shameful, and it does not affect the absorption of water by the branches.
7. Incision bending technique: The bending angle of the wood flower technique is not large. You can also use scissors to cut the flower stem obliquely. The depth of the incision should not exceed 2/3 of the diameter of the stem. Then use both hands to grip the sides of the cut and slowly bend the branches. . If the toughness of the branches is strong, small pieces of wood can be placed in the incisions.
8. Rolling leaf method: There are some flowers such as eucalyptus leaves, book strips, etc., and the original shape can be changed by curling. The method is to take a leaf and flatten it, use a thin stick to roll the blade from the tip of the blade to the leaf stalk, and take out the thin stick for repeated smashing until the hand is released, and the blade still has a certain curl. If the spiral is to be expressed, the blade can be wound diagonally and spiraled after shaping.
Previous: Yongshu Reef Discovered Underground Fresh Water, And Did Not Sink The Aircraft Carrier And Fishermen To The Sea To Have A Solid Life Guarantee. Next: These 12 Tools For Growing Flowers Are All Harmful, And Attention Should Be Paid To The Use Of Gardening Tools.