- Mar 30, 2018 -
Vase Flower Arrangement Skills
1. Group tying method: Some wild flowers and flowers are bright and attractive, but the flowers are very small. One or two branches of flowers do not reflect the United States. Good results are often concentrated before they can be revealed. Therefore, in the flower arrangement, the flowers can be clasped and tied with a rope or metal wire and then inserted.
2. Flower socket method: The size of the flower socket is limited, and sometimes it is not enough to make a large flower arrangement. For multiple flower arrangements, several flowers can be put together and nailed together with several twigs.
3. Inverted flower plug method: In the use of woody flower arrangements, it is inevitable to encounter flowering branches, flower socket light, causing lodging phenomenon. At this point, a flower socket can be overturned on the side of the flower socket to increase the weight.
4. Wire entanglement method: In order to support some flowering branches and overcome the defects in the flower shape, the flowers can be rotated and curved. A metal wire with a hardness enough to bend the branches is wrapped around the entangled branches and bent according to their own ideas. However, the metal wires can not be too thick and can not affect the ornamental effect of the flower arrangement. If necessary, you can wrap the wire with a layer of green tissue or apply green paint. In this way, the curvature of the flower branch can be freely changed and it can do as it pleases. This method is used to treat soft flowers.
5 wire through the heart method: some flower stalk center is empty, such as calendula, celery flowers and gerberas, etc., you can choose the thickness of moderate wire, insert from the incision, you can also from the stamen The center is inserted. This method will not affect the appearance of flowering branches, but also can make flower branches bent freely, but non-hollow flowering branches, such as carnation, chrysanthemum, etc., can not be used this method. During the process of threading through the wire, if it is difficult to pass through the period of the upper and near-flowering branches of the flowering branch, the details should be based on the details, or it may be appropriate to stop it from fully penetrating the flowering branch, or the department's passing through the heart and the department's entanglement.
6. Inlaying wedge modeling method: For rough hard woody flowers, in order to achieve the natural curvature of beauty, without revealing artificial traces, triangular wedge wood can be used to insert into the shape of the branch incision. Wedge wood requires the use of the same plant material. The thickness should also be substantially the same size. The flower school made in this way is soft and pleasing to the eye, but it is generally very embarrassing and it will not affect the absorption of water by the branches.
7. Incision bend technique: The bending angle required for woody flower technique is not large. Scissors can also be used to cut stems obliquely. The incision depth should not exceed 2/3 of the diameter of the stem, and then both sides of the incision should be gripped with both hands, and the branches should be slowly bent. . If the toughness of the shoots is strong, insert small pieces of wood into the cuts.
8. Roll leaf method: There are some flowers such as eucalyptus leaf, book grass, etc., can change the original shape by curling. The method is to take a blade flattened and use a thin stick to roll the blade from the tip to the leaf stem and pull out the thin stick for repeated rubbing until the hand is released and the blade still has a certain curl. If you want to show a spiral shape, you can roll the blade diagonally and make it spiral after shaping.