There Is No More Water Or Rot When You Put THESE Things In the Flower Pot
People who like plant house plant has some troubles that the soil becomes cacking after one or two years which is difficult for flowers to grow.
Cinder is permeable to air and water. Using cinder in the bottom of the pot is easy to solve the problem that the accumulation of the water. And cinder is all good source of lots of microelements which is good for plants, especially for succulents.
Cover the cinder with water, and expose it under the sun. Smash the cinder evenly to pieces after half-drying in sunshine. Then leaving it in the bottom.
Just as the cinder, charcoal with microelements is also permeable to air and water. Further more, the charcoal can improve the healing speed of the plants' roots.
5.Bits of the wood
- Stable Spacing, Good Soil Cover, Save Seeds, Hi...
- How To Extend The Life Of The Seeder
- Follow The Proper Use Of The Specification
- Good Work Must First Of Its Profits
- The More Flowers, The More Rich Experience
- To Create A Beautiful And Beautiful And Auspici...
- Clean The Breathing Environment, Wash The Mind
- Windowsill Balconies Can Also Enjoy Bright And ...
- Used To Hold The Beautiful Branches Of Flowers
- The Widest Range Of Applicators
- Nine Kinds Of Succulents That Are Suitable For ...
- The Breeding Methods And Precautions For Tulips
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Different M...
- Jasmine Must Be Maintained Like This
- If There Are Small Insects At Home? How To Erad...
- Four Kinds Of Fertilizers For Flowering
- Vase Flower Arrangement Skills
- Samples Shooting For Canton Fair
- What Kind Of Plants Are Suitable For Each Room
- Do You Know That Agricultural Waste Can Also Be...