Technical Measures for Saving Potted Flowers After Typhoon
During the summer time, the Typhone is common, so how to avoid the damage?
Timely draining. Drain the drain to avoid long-term water accumulation.
Transfer potted flowers in time. For example, potted flowers should be transferred to places with high ground and no water on the ground in time to prevent the roots and other parts from being flooded for too long, and anaerobic respiration against flowers.
Clean roots and floral foliage in time. After the disaster, the roots of the flowers will be damaged to varying degrees. Because the river water contains a lot of microorganisms and germs, it will cause rotten roots after infesting the roots of the flowers. The flowers are flooded with water to reduce the content of microorganisms and bacteria in the roots. Soil the bare roots. The high pressure sprayer sprays water to clean the mud on the plants.
Do a good job in disease prevention and treatment. Blades and root wounds caused by typhoons will aggravate the occurrence of flower diseases, and timely spraying and root treatment should be carried out. The main diseases are gray mold, anthracnose, brown spot and root rot. The drug can be selected with 1% Bordeaux mixture, 50% antibacterial 800 times, 70% methyl thiophanate wet powder 800 times solution, Daisen Ammonium 200 ~ 400 times liquid and 75% chlorothalonil wet powder 600 ~ 800 times liquid, etc., spraying (irrigation) once every 3 to 4 days, for 3 to 4 times in a row, to control the occurrence of disease.
After the seedlings, the top dressing ensures growth. Due to the large loss of soil fertilizer after the water in the basin, the soil fertility drops more. In order to ensure the normal growth of the flowers, it is necessary to carry out topdressing.
Disinfect the original shovel in the clearing garden, then move back to the flowers and trees to resume production. The plant residues such as leaves and branches of the original depression were manually removed and destroyed. After drying, the mixture was disinfected with 70% methyl thiophanate wettable powder 500 times. Then move back to the flowers and trees to resume production.
- Stable Spacing, Good Soil Cover, Save Seeds, Hi...
- How To Extend The Life Of The Seeder
- Follow The Proper Use Of The Specification
- Good Work Must First Of Its Profits
- The More Flowers, The More Rich Experience
- To Create A Beautiful And Beautiful And Auspici...
- Clean The Breathing Environment, Wash The Mind
- Windowsill Balconies Can Also Enjoy Bright And ...
- Used To Hold The Beautiful Branches Of Flowers
- The Widest Range Of Applicators
- Do You Know The Three Misunderstandings Of Grow...
- Maintenance Method Of Valentine's Day Bouquet?
- How To Choose The Right Fower Arrangement At Home
- 10 Common Flower Watering Methods
- Elegant Flower Pots Will Make Hupiran Look Better
- When You Plant A Rose, How To Choose A Pot , Ho...
- Thanksgiving Teacher's Day
- The 124th Canton Fair
- A WELCOME In The Side Of The Hill
- A Review Of The Japan Trip