Four kinds of fertilizers for flowering
Rapeseed cake. Every time I go home, frying oil canola is kept. I can't go to the local area to buy some oil. It is very cheap. I can mix some flowers in the soil and fertilize it well.
Plant ash. In the past, when compared with the common things in the countryside, the little time was impressive. When you sprinkle some vegetable ash to the ground, it is the main pest. Similarly, now we apply it to a flower to prevent pests in the pot. But also used in hanging fruit pots to grow bigger fruits, but azalea, gardenia and other flowers do not like the use of acidic soil。
Egg shells. The usual egg shells are stacked, dried, processed into powder, and are also a good fertilizer in buried pots.
Bone meal. Those who are not afraid of trouble will mess things up. Pack up the leftover bones in the family, disinfect them into powder, and bury them in the bottom of the pot. It can promote more flowering and make the rhizomes of blossomes more powerful.
- Stable Spacing, Good Soil Cover, Save Seeds, Hi...
- How To Extend The Life Of The Seeder
- Follow The Proper Use Of The Specification
- Good Work Must First Of Its Profits
- The More Flowers, The More Rich Experience
- To Create A Beautiful And Beautiful And Auspici...
- Clean The Breathing Environment, Wash The Mind
- Windowsill Balconies Can Also Enjoy Bright And ...
- Used To Hold The Beautiful Branches Of Flowers
- The Widest Range Of Applicators
- Vase Flower Arrangement Skills
- Samples Shooting For Canton Fair
- What Kind Of Plants Are Suitable For Each Room
- Do You Know That Agricultural Waste Can Also Be...
- Novice Gardening Guide
- Flower Arrangement Skills
- Bamboo Fiber Pots: Degradable Decompression to ...
- How To Maintain A Beautiful Garden In The First...
- How To Use Large-scale Dazzling Colorful Flower...
- Rural Waste Research Report: 80% Of Kitchen Waste